Online Group Facilitation Methods Training
Time & Location
About the Event
For more information on this course, please visit: https://www.cultureleadershipgroup.com/group-facilitation-training
Learn the "Focused Conversation Method", which provides a structure for clear dialogue and reflection, probes beneath the surface to the depth of a topic, encourages a diversity of perspectives and leads to decisions. Learn the "Consensus Workshop Method" to engage participation of diverse group members and create genuine consensus. Build effective team partnerships and lead large groups effectively.
Insightful learning for experienced as well as novice facilitators. It will make an immediate difference in your leadership, to understand and practice facilitation to become a Facilitative Leader.
Learn how to:
- Facilitate groups more effectively.
- Make meetings more productive and efficient.
- Focus a diverse group’s energy on common goals.
- Create a sense of teamwork.
- Improve staff morale.
- Tap into group creativity to maximize productivity.
- Individual Registration$1,195$1,1950$0